Have you had a positive test yet?
Call us. We offer free pregnancy test kits.
Pregnant? Considering abortion, single parenting, adoption?
Call us. We offer non-judgemental help and accurate information.
Scared, upset, confused?
Call us. We provide caring support and practical assistance.
Pregnancy & Family Resource Center
Hotline: 1-800-848-5683 (24 hours)
1049 North Hartley St., PA 17404
Contact: Linda Skehan, Director [send email]
How We Can Help
The Pregnancy & Family Resource Center The Pregnancy & Family Resource Center in York, PA is a full service non-profit organization offering practical help, caring support, education, pregnancy testing, and material needs to women, men, teens and families in crisis... all at no charge to those we serve.
- Pregnancy testing
- Ongoing confidential and caring support throughout pregnancy
- Parent Education Program (PEP)
- Education about pregnancy and fetal development
- Referrals for medical care and legal assistance
- Information about abortion procedures, risks and alternatives
- Childbirth information
- Referrals for education, employment and daily living related skills
- Maternity and baby clothing
- Abstinence education
- Adoption information and referrals
- Emergency formula and diapers
- Mentoring relationships
All services are free and confidential
Monday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 1 :00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED